Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Vintage: Asteroids


Hi guys now that we are in "the end of the world" rumors, I remembered Asteroid, a very old vintage game, kind of lame if you ask me, but it is very freaking famous, which basically means my opinion is not relevant at all haha.

Asteroids was launched in 1979 by Atari, the aim of the game was to destroy asteroids avoiding them from crashing with your really pixelated ship, it's one of the most popular games of its time, in fact, it was the best-selling video game for quite a long time... one more time, in my opinion it really sucks but what do I know? haha.

Well, here I give you the opportunity to make your own judgment by playing the game yourself.


Later guys, GASA!

PS: GASA's opinions about this game do not represent the other members' opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment