Friday, January 20, 2012

The Vintage VI: Goal!

Yesterday while playing Fifa 12 in my PS3, I realized that I almost didn’t have to imagine anything, I almost felt like messi was right there and then I though "damn!" you young people, you got it all. We, as kids didn't have Fifa but we had something similar, "Goal!" was a soccer game that was released in 1988, published by JALECO. The game supported two players and from my point of view it was the first soccer game that felt a little bit real (for real I mean “it didn't sucked that much”).

The title has 4 game modes /World cup / Tournament/ Shoot competition /  Vs. and a password screen.

The aim of the game is to play soccer in a very simple way passing and shooting  (attack) and sliding tackle (defense) it’s a very simple game and the team that scores more goals win, just like in real life... but quite less real hahaha, back in the days it was a very nice title and it would be nice to have a new version of it! But Fifa already won my heart hahaha, here's the link for you to check.



Till the next time gamers.
By “GASA”

No comments:

Post a Comment